Snr. Impact Producer / Managing Director - Partnership Opportunity
Fineas is a creative agency and production house focused on storytelling for social change.
Deeply rooted in the craft of story development, Fineas raises empathy and drives action toward a more inclusive, compassionate and sustainable world.
Our strategic approach is fine-tuned for working with NGO's, philanthropies, foundations and corporations tackling some of the most challenging issues facing humanity and the planet. We've produced PSA's and documentary short films for The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, McKinsey & Company, the National Women's Law Center, Vh1 Save the Music Foundation, and many others.
Fineas got its start about two years ago. Now, dozens of award-winning, viral, original and impactful projects later, we are looking to grow in a more strategic and impactful way.
With the right leadership, Fineas has the potential to quickly become THE leading Creative Agency in the social impact space, specializing in storytelling and high production video content.
Fineas’s Founder and Creative Director seeks a senior, entrepreneurial individual with either a producing and/or marketing / biz-dev background to take on and lead all other aspects of growing the agency.
Currently, Fineas requires a systematic and structured way to approach developing new business. We need a stronger online presence. And we are seeking to grow in key areas such as in the environmental / climate change space and in the progressive political arena, ahead of the 2018 elections.
Today this role includes:
- Business development / bringing in new clients based on specific focus areas
- Growing our creative brain trust and advisory board
- Establish creative strategy for marketing Fineas through thought leadership and strategic publishing and event opportunities
- Developing a brand and marketing strategy
- Developing and helping to produce independent projects
Down the road this role may encompass:
- Serving as Senior Producer on select projects
- Develop one and two year basic strategic / business plans
- Oversight of client accounts
- Hiring and managing key members of the Fineas team
- High-level oversight of operational, financial and administrative functions
- Helping us develop independent projects through key grants, partnerships and other funding streams
You are an entrepreneurial soul and likely a film enthusiast with a desire to have a monumental impact on the world. And you believe that creative content is one of the best ways to achieve that. You are as opinionated as you are results-oriented. You have great ideas, but even more importantly, a unique ability to follow through on them.
You are a born marketer with a fluid ability to navigate the digital space. You can lead social media projects, pitch blog posts and publications, and help us improve our brand and online presence.
You are collaborative, opinionated, hard working, results-oriented, and inherently attuned to others.
Perhaps most importantly, you are a profoundly social animal who builds relationships with ease. Ideally you come to the table with your own heavy hitter rolodex in the social impact / political space.
You are able to truly grow a social enterprise in a direction that leads to even more highly creative and impactful work.
This is not a posting for a fulltime job. This is a partnership opportunity.
We can come to the table with very competitive commission rates on new business won, as well as various profit-sharing arrangements. An equity share is on the table in the first year.
For the right candidate, we may be able to offer some limited compensation for part-time, freelance work in the beginning.
This could relatively quickly evolve into a lucrative full-time role for the right candidate.
Email email@example.com and include your full name and “Managing Director” in the subject line.
1) A note about why you are interested and how you could add value to our team
2) Your CV / resume
3) A link to your LinkedIn profile
4) Links to a portfolio site or any publications / videos you’d like us to see